BENGALS ARE INDOOR CATS ONLY
Please visit our Available kittens page.
Available – These kittens are available, inquiries for this kitten are welcome. Please note we do not hold kittens without a deposit and will therefore be on a first come, first serve basis.
Reserved – A holding fee has been placed on this kitten and it is not available.
Under Evaluation – This kitten is being assessed as a potential show quality / breeding cat. You are still welcome to enquire about this kitten.
Keeper – This kitten is staying with the Bansuli Bengal Family as a much loved pet and to enhance our breeding program.
Sold – This kitten is not available
All Kittens will come to their new owners:
- Vet Checked and temperament tested.
- De-sexed (This is not negotiable unless the kitten is going to an approved registered breeder)
- Fully Vaccinated (2 x F3 vaccines)
- Vet Checked twice before leaving
- Wormed & Parasite free
- 6 Weeks Pet Insurance with PetPlan
- Litter box trained
- Registered with papers in the new owners name
- Starter pack – which includes a bag of food, kitty litter, and some toys (unless the kitten is going interstate or internationally)
- Kitten care guide manual with lots of tips and advice about caring for your new little Bengal kitten
- Breeder support for the life of your kitten/cat
- Kittens can be sent to their new homes when they are 12 weeks of age.
If at anytime you have any questions or concerns in regards to your new kitten/cat we will assist you with advice and endeavor to help however possible. We love to hear how our kittens are progressing and love to keep in contact with our pet owners.
We do ask that if for any reason you are not able to keep your kitten/cat that you please notify us and we will take the cat back for re-homing or may have someone on our list who is suitable.
We raise our cats/kittens in a loving yet busy household, they will be well accustomed to children, dogs, and other cats.
We can ship Interstate or Internationally.
TOP QUALITY PET & SHOW KITTENS: $2000 – $2800
TOP QUALITY BREEDING CATS: $4500-$5500
Deposit: * A $200 dollar holding fee (non-refundable) is required to reserve kittens. Kittens are not available for visits until after their first round of vaccinations at 7 weeks of age. This is done out of courtesy to the mother and the health and well being of the kittens.
We send regular photos so you can follow your kittens growth.